When are Lock Replacements a Good Idea?
- When your locks are old or broken. Say, for example, a lock keeps sticking. If a bit of WD-40 doesn’t loosen it up, you probably need to replace it.
- You’ve had a burglary.
- You want to upgrade your security with better quality locks.
- You want to incorporate new technology.
- You’d like to have the same key for multiple locks.
- You’re interested in changing up the aesthetic.
- You’re injured or disabled and need a more straightforward solution.
Rekeying is a perfectly good solution in most cases. We usually recommend this solution if you have good locks in great shape. That said, if you need a security upgrade, new locks could be a better solution.
If you’re not sure, why not ask us for our advice? Let us know that you can’t decide between the two options. Our technician will come out and take a look for you. They’ll always provide you with the right advice for your situation.